Why you are seeing this notice
This page describes the website’s procedures for the processing of the personal data of its users. Consultation of this site may lead to processing of the personal data of identified or identifiable natural persons.
The information is provided solely for the website of Cimatech S.r.l. and not for any other sites the user may visit by means of links.
Type of data processed
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures which operate these websites acquire some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communications protocols.
These data are not collected for association with identified data subjects, but by their very nature, when processed or associated with data held by third parties, they might allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the PC's used by users who connect to the site, as well as Uniform Resource Identifiers of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method utilized in presenting a request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code specifying the state of the response provided by the server (positive outcome, error, etc..) and other parameters concerning the operating system and the IT environment of the user.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning use of the site and to check that it is operating correctly and they are deleted immediately after processing. Data might be used in order to identify those responsible in the event of IT crimes against the website; except in this case, data concerning web contacts are not currently stored for more than seven days.
Data contributed voluntarily by the user
Cimatech S.r.l. will process the personal data contributed by the user when registering or when requesting a specific service, or in any way related to use of the cimatech.it portal.
These data may include:
- identification and contact data (forename and surname, country, company, e-mail address);
The contribution of personal data is a necessary prerequisite for the provision and consequent use of the Services requested. Therefore, in case of failure to contribute some data (identification, email address, etc.) it may be impossible for the Data Controller to provide the Services requested.
In each context, also through its forms on the cimatech.it portal, Cimatech S.r.l., will specify the data the contribution of which is strictly necessary for use of the Services and the additional data the contribution of which is only necessary to enrich the user experience in the context of the said Services.
Data Controller, Data Processor and DPO
The Data Controller is Cimatech S.r.l. in the person of its legal representative. The list of External Data Processors is constantly updated and can be consulted at the company’s registered office. A DPO has not been appointed.
The purposes for which data are processed
The personal data you have contributed will be processed for the following purposes:
- For the performance of the contract or to provide Services requested by the user on the cimatech.it portal
- to provide information regarding products;
- to manage contact operations by means of the “contacts” area of the website;
- to enable correct navigation on the www.cimatech.it portal.
- to send communications regarding the services offered, newsletters and personalised news, containing material and initiatives for marketing the company’s business and automated services (email).
Nature of contribution
The contribution of data is compulsory with regard to the purposes in points a) and b): in case of refusal, Cimatech S.r.l. will be unable to completely supply the services offered.
Consent for the purposes in point c) is optional and the only consequence of refusal will be the non-receipt of advertising messages or newsletters, with no effect on the provision of the service offered.
Data processing procedures
All personal data are processed mainly with the aid of electronic tools and means, although processing on paper is not ruled out.
Data will only be stored in a form which allows identification of data subjects for the time strictly necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which the data were originally collected and, in all cases, for no longer than the legal limits.
In order to guarantee that personal data are always accurate, up to date, complete and relevant, users and other data subjects are advised to keep their data updated by means of the specific functions of the websites and apps connected to the cimatech.it portal, or to inform us of any changes by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data will only be processed for the time necessary for the purposes described above.
Security measures will be implemented to ensure the confidentiality of the data subject to whom the data refer and to prevent undue access by third parties or unauthorised staff.
Data processing location
Data processing relating to this site’s web services will take place at the registered office and headquarters of Cimatech S.r.l. and will only be performed by specifically designated staff; data are also processed in all other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. In particular, all data relating to the website, and the relative backup copies, are stored on servers in data centres within the European Union which comply with current EU regulations.
For further information, contact the Data Processor.
Data processing time
Data are processed for the time necessary for the provision of the service requested by the user, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the user may always request the cessation of the processing or the erasure of the data.
Disclosure of data to third parties
No data will be disseminated. If disclosure to third-party suppliers, consultants or partners is necessary for requirements connected to the provision of the Services, the Data Controller will designate them as data processors under art. 28 of the Regulation, on the basis of their capabilities, experience and reliability.
Data subjects may request the full list of the data processors designated by Cimatech S.r.l. at any time by sending a request to the Data Controller at email@example.com.
It is understood that users’ personal data may be freely disclosed to third parties such as police forces or other public sector bodies whenever permitted by law or required by an order or measure of a competent authority. These entities will process the data in the capacity of independent data controllers.
Data controller for cookies
Since the Data Controller is unable, for technical reasons, to control the installation of Cookies and other tracking systems by third parties via the services used within this website, all specific references to Cookies and tracking systems installed by third parties are purely guideline.
Rights of the data subject
In accordance with articles 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, at any time you may exercise the right to:
- request confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you exist and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and the information referred to in point b) below;
- obtain information concerning the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed (especially if they are in third countries or are international organisations) and, when possible, the storage period;
- obtain the rectification and erasure of the data;
- withdraw your consent at any moment (however, withdrawal of consent does not prejudice the lawfulness of the consent-based processing prior to the withdrawal);
- obtain the restriction of processing;
- obtain the portability of the data, meaning to receive them from a data controller in a commonly used, machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller without impediment;
- object to the processing at any time, also in case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- object to an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- obtain confirmation of compliance with the provisions of art. 19 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by the Data Controller, meaning the notification - to each of the recipients to which the personal data have been disclosed - of any rectifications, erasures or restrictions of processing made pursuant to art. 16 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
- lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights as data subject and/or to request further information, please contact the Data Controller Cimatech S.r.l., with registered office at Via Salimbene da PARMA 4/C – 42124 Reggio Emilia email: firstname.lastname@example.org.