DEPALLETISER FOR FULL CANS
The working cycle consists of unloading pallet with full cans by
pushing them layer by layer on to a thermoplastic resin net conveyor.
The machine removes the layer divider on top and then the first
layer is taken off by the magnetic head.
The magnetic head detaches it self mechanically from
the cans and returns automatically to its initial position.
Are deposited on the net conveyor, then directed to
the aligner and from this to the packaging lines.
- Type of pallet wood
- Pallet size 800x1200 • 1120x1420
- Height of full pallet 1600 mm (including the pallet)
- Layer divider flat Carboard
- Can size Diameter from 65 to 83,5 mm
- Height from 36 to 258 mm
- Production 4/5 layers per minute
- Installed power 15 Kw
- Primary voltage 380V
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Secondary voltage 24 Vdc
- Protection IP54
- Working pressure 6 bar
- Compressed air consumption 300 NL/minute