DEPALLETISER FOR EMPTY CANS.
The machine unloads empty cans from the pallet by pushing
them layer by layer on to a thermoplastic resin net conveyor.
During the transfer of a layer, pincers hold the layer divider to
keep it from moving. A suction system removes the layer dividers
and places them in a store.
From the net conveyor the cans are directed towards the aligner
and from this, on the conveyor line, to the falling lines.
- Type of pallet wood
- Pallet size 800x1200 • 1120x1420
- Pallet height 1600 mm (including the pallet)
- layer divider Flat Cardboard
- Can size Diameter from 53 to 153 mm
- Height from 36 to 258 mm
- Production 4/5 layers per minute
- Installed power 9 Kw
- Primary voltage 380 V
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Secondary voltage 24 Vdc
- Protection IP54
- Working pressure 6 bar
- Compressed air consumption 250 NL/minute