BASKET LOADER FOR FULL CANS OR JARS
The machine described is a BASKET LOADER FOR FULL CANS
OR JARS and has the function of filling a large basket with a
moveable bottom, with layers of cans or jars to be sent on afterwards from sterilisation.
The machine operator places an empty basket in the loading area of the machine
and a hydraulic platform raises the bottom of the basket up to the loading level.
The cans or the jars from the filling line are formed into layers.
When a layer has been completed the horizontal trolley transfers the layer into the basket.
When each layer is loaded, the operator places a plastic layer divider on the cans or jars.
The hydraulic platform goes down a layer allowing the next layer to be loaded.
When it is completely full the operator takes out the full basket and replaces it with an empty one.
Type of product
- a) small jars, glass, full, cylindrical
- b) full oval tins, rectangular, in tinplate and in aluminium
- a) Ø 85 h 60 mm
- b) 110x70 h 30 mm
- Baskets square, with wheels
- Baskets size 900x900 x h 750 mm
- Layer divider plastic
- Production 150/180 per minute
- Installed power 5 Kw
- Primary/ secondary voltage 380 V/24 Vdc
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Protection IP54
- Working pressure 6 bar
- Compressed air consumption 150 NL/minute